Outfit your overlander with these great products!
Backwoods Adventure Mods Lead Times and Shipping Info
Lead Times | Shipping | Warranty
Product Lead Times
Backwoods manufactured products have some of the shortest lead times in the industry. We think 10+ week lead times are simply unacceptable. To cut to the chase, we're a large scale production company, which means we use only the latest and greatest technology in tooling, lasers, brake presses, folders, and even robotics. On top of our tooling capabilities, we also have a crew of some of the best metal craftsmen in the business, all with years of experience. It's these reasons that give us a unique edge on small lead times and even allow us to have product in stock.
In most cases, we batch build our products simply because we're set up that way. As a result, it's very difficult to provide an accurate lead time down to the week. We cannot and do not build singular product SKU's at a time. If it's not in stock, it will get queued into the next batch build, which usually resets roughly every 30 days. In most cases, we actually have product in stock, product currently being built, or product at powder coat.
Overall, please note that we are at the mercy of our supply chain with our raw materials. Our lead times are our absolute best estimates, and they rely on various factors, some of which we cannot control. We've been experiencing ups and downs in raw material availability and will continue to do our best getting you your product as fast as possible.
Shipping DetailsSHIPPING FLAT RATES
- Bumper Flat Rate Shipping - (See individual rates below)
- Commercial Shipping with Loading Dock - Pay Flat Rate Only
- Residential Shipping - Pay Flat Rate + $200 Residential Fee
- Van Front Bumpers - $200 (per bumper)
- Toyota Front Bumpers - $150 (per bumper)
- Standard Rear Bumpers - $200 (per bumper)
- Swingout & High Clearance Rear Bumpers - $250 (per bumper)
ROOF RACKS, LADDERS, & BOXES SHIPPING
- Ladders - $50 (per ladder)
- XL & SLIM Van Roof Racks - $300 (per rack)
- DRIFTR Roof Racks - $150 (per rack)
- Cabinet / Drop Down Boxes - $50 (per box)
*MISC. FLAT RATE SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS
- Large Items (General)* - $50 shipping
- Small Items (General)* - $15 shipping
We offer the above freight fees on bumpers and mods within the 48 Contiguous United States. All bumper or large orders must be shipped to a commercial location with a dock for unloading to qualify for flat rate shipping. If your shipping address does not meet this requirement, you may be subject to a $200 surcharge to cover the additional freight costs (residential lift gate service). Please call customer service for any questions. 951-457-3027
Please note the following details:
- For large items that ship via truck freight, including bumpers, we recommend shipping to a business address in a commercial district that has a loading dock or fork lift. The customer can choose to ship to their residential address, but may be subject to additional fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate and correct address information. By providing inaccurate information, whether accidentally or by intent, the customer risks incurring extra charges (including but not limited to: liftgate fees, residential fees, limited access fees, fuel surcharge fees, and delivery notification fees) which are then charged to the customer.
- BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR THE SHIPMENT, inspect the package well for signs of damage. EVEN IF no exterior damage is visible, open all packages immediately and inspect all the contents for damage and shortages. We cannot be held liable for any shipping related issues after you have signed for the shipment. Note any and all damages or shortages on the bill of lading immediately and notify the delivery person for the freight company to initiate a claim and request an inspection.
- If there is a problem with the products you received versus what you ordered, contact us immediately (within 48 hours) so that we may rectify the situation.
Warranty InfoLIFETIME WARRANTY
We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on the structure of each product to the original purchaser of the product. This applies to:
- Defects in material and craftsmanship, which impair the use of the product for which it is intended
- Conditions of normal and proper use
The warranty does NOT apply to defects caused by or due to:
- Improper installation, alteration, abuse, neglect, accident, corrosion, and normal wear and tear
The warranty covers repair or replacement of the product, at our discretion, and only after receiving the product for inspection. The warranty does not cover freight charges, labor cost, installation cost, incidental or consequential damages, or cost due to down time of the vehicle.
POWDER COAT WARRANTY
Due to normal wear and tear, and exposure to natural elements, we offer a 60-day warranty against defects in the powder coat.
Please note: Any products returned for warranty consideration must be accompanied by a written description of the damage and how it happened, along with a copy of the original invoice at the time of purchase. Products are then inspected and must meet the warranty guidelines stated online for credit to be issued. If approved, Backwoods Adventure Mods will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy the defect and will repair or replace the product at no additional charge.