Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Bumper With Bull Bar by Backwoods Adventure Mods
Outfit your Mercedes Sprinter Van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series front bumper. The shell of the Nomad bumper is constructed out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum with an internal 3/16-inch rib system for added reinforcement. The mounting brackets and winch cradle are made with 1/4-inch thick steel. Steel shackle mounts and a 2-inch receiver are integrated into the winch mount giving the Nomad bumper a hybrid design that is lightweight but strong where you need it. Add Rigid or Pathfinder LED lights and recovery gear, essentials, and you’re ready for anything thrown your way in the great outdoors.
Your bumper will ship with included light bar brackets for your bull bar. The light bar brackets that come with the light bar will not fit into our bumper. Please use the light bar brackets that come shipped with the bumper.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR-EVO and Zeon series winches
- Additional wrap-around frame brackets for strength
- 1” thick shackle mounts for ¾” shackles
- 4 square light pockets that accept Pathfinder LED pods.
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts. Machined sensor cap deletes or housings for factory sensors* are included.
- Bull bar is fabricated to fit a 20" light bar. Backwoods recommends the Pathfinder 20" LED light bar or Rigid 20" E-Pro light bar.
- Weight: 137 lbs.
(If ordering for a Sprinter 3500 dually, please select the 4WD option regardless if your 3500 is 4WD or 2WD. You will need Backwoods' 4WD brackets for your 3500 van. The 3500 requires you to remove the DEF tank in order to drill your own holes into the frame.)
*Parking sensor functionality is not guaranteed. You may experience varying results depending on your lift, mounting angle, type of vehicle, or other contributing factors. The sensors may need calibration or may ultimately not work on the aftermarket bumper.
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Adjustments may be necessary. We cannot guarantee this product is compatible with this system.
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of Backwoods Adventure Mods' products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***